Already have a Username/Password for Biologica Nyssana?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, DOIs or URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The suggested REVIEWER (with e-mail address), must be added as 'Comments to the Editor' at the bottom of Step 1 of the abstract submission (below).
- The details of ALL authors MUST BE included in STEP 2 of the submission process.
Journal Biologica Nyssana automatically assigns license Creative Commons Attribution – Share alike (CC-BY-SA) to the published papers. The license is visible on the first page of the Publisher's PDF version of the paper.
Creative Commons Attribution – Share alike (CC-BY-SA) lets others remix, tweak, and build upon your work even for commercial purposes, as long as they credit you and license their new creations under the identical terms. This license is often compared to “copyleft” free and open source software licenses. All new works based on yours will carry the same license, so any derivatives will also allow commercial use. This is the license used by Wikipedia, and is recommended for materials that would benefit from incorporating content from Wikipedia and similarly licensed projects.
Authors have possibility to, if they want, choose another Creative Commons license, which is enabled during a process of filling and signing a Copyright transfer agreement. Detailed information about licenses can be found at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/.
Authors retain copyright of the published papers and have the right to use the article in the ways permitted to third parties under the conditions given by Creative Commons Attribution – Share alike (CC-BY-SA) or other Creative Commons license chosen by authors.
Authors retain copyright of the published papers and have the right to use the article in the ways permitted to third parties according to the assigned/chosen Creative Commons license.
Authors grant to the publisher the right to publish the article, to be cited as its original publisher in case of reuse, and to distribute it in all forms and media.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
The views expressed in the published works do not express the views of the Editors and Editorial Board. The authors take legal and moral responsibility for the ideas expressed in the articles. Publisher shall have no liability in the event of issuance of any claims for damages. The Publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.